Apply for this vacancy
A leader of people with an inspiring management style.
The Assistant Manager is an integral part of the team and is responsible for managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience. The Assistant Manager reports to the General Manager.
- Manage and analyze financial parameters and controls for all areas of the restaurant and determine business priorities.
- Ensuring complete guest satisfaction at all times, at an excellent level.
- Ensuring positive morale and upstanding ethics of your managers and crew.
- Provide on-going motivation, coaching and effective leadership development of team members and managers.
- Oversee and ensure general maintenance and cleanliness of property is maintained at all times.
- Expert scheduling.
- Achieving financial targets and performance goals.
- Previous Management Experience required within a large volume, full-service restaurant or bar.
- Impeccable English communication skills, written and spoken. (Bilingual French is an asset)
- Ability to delegate and follow-up.
- Ability to train and lead other managers.
- Ability to train others to: master technical skills, serve guests with enthusiasm, sell as part of the dining experience, assert authority and make judgments.
- Complete knowledge of all positions and functional areas within the restaurant.
- High level of organizational and communication ability.
- Complete understanding and belief in company philosophy and goals of quality and improvement.
- Understanding of what it means to be a company, Ambassador.
- Strong local store marketing skills and event management.
- High energy, positive personality.
- Strong work ethic, exceeds in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Ability to self-motivate, maintain a sense of urgency, keep momentum.
- Ability to set and achieve short and long-term business goals.
- Understanding of issues beyond one's control while continuing to impact areas within one's authority.
- Ability to ask for help when required.
- Commitment to continuous improvement and ability to learn.