Apply for this vacancy
Join this well established brand and never look back!!
If operating a restaurant is your dream career, you can make it happen in our Clients store.
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for leading restaurant operations with a focus on Beverage and Hospitality, Service or Culinary. You will also hire, train and inspire the people that make your restaurant a standout. Success is measured by consistent financial results, exceptional guest experience and your team’s growth and development.
Get benefits worth bragging about.
- Competitive pay
- Performance-based bonuses
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Registered Savings Plan (Eligible after 1 year of service)
- Paid vacation
- Dining discounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
Train with the best in the business.
No other restaurant company puts more effort into developing. They offer an award-winning 11-week in-restaurant training program for new managers, individual development plans and ongoing training and certification programs to keep you at the top of your game.
Enjoy work-life balance.
Our managers’ quality of life is very important to us. Balance is achieved by working with everyone’s schedules and having operating hours between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. — shorter than many other restaurants.
Education, Experience and other Key Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 1+ years management or supervisory experience in a restaurant, hotel, retail or general business required
- 2+ years casual dining or full-service restaurant management experience preferred