Apply for this vacancy
A leader who could be a GM in 12 - 18 months
The candidate is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the restaurant focusing on the development of sales from the community. He/She is responsible for achieving the standards of operating the company location as outlined in the company specifically ensuring that Guest service and food quality are of the highest caliber. The GM is to be expected to work in harmony with various corporate personnel, including corporate, franchisees, and managers. The very nature of these responsibilities requires the incumbent to be adaptable to a very busy and often constantly evolving environment. This restaurant must be recognized as the epitome of excellence and a role model that all company's want to emulate.
- 1-3 years minimum experience as a restaurant General Manager.
- Highly motivated with a strong training background and a proven record in developing managers and staff.
- Committed to the knowledge that high standards of food quality, service and cleanliness are key determining factors to success.
- Excellent training skills with great written and oral communication and outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Capable of leading a team of 40-50 employees in a three million dollar business.
- Proven track record in maximizing top line sales.
- Proven track record increasing profitability while adhering to all operational standards.
- Strong financial acumen – P&L, budgets, statements, cost control, labour control.
- Experienced with local store marketing and community involvement.
- Strong organizational abilities, skillful time management experience and able to delegate responsibility while leading by example.
- Take Out/Delivery Experience/Management is an asset.