Apply for this vacancy
The successful candidate will be familiar with the casual dining atmosphere and have a solid understanding of the staff training requirements.
- Oversee day to day operations of the Restaurant
- Lead, train and develop a strong loyal team
- Ensure all financial aspects of the business are profitable
- Plan and manage the Restaurant, Room Service and other food and beverage outlets as appropriate, in order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance with corporate policies and procedures and federal, provincial and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Responsible for short term planning and daily operations of the restaurant and room service. Recommends promotional ideas and procedural changes. Prepares forecasts, implements, monitors and controls budgets for the various areas.
- Manage the Human Resources in the restaurant in order to attract, retain and motivate employees; hire, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, conduct performance and salary reviews, resolve problems, provide open communications and recommend discipline and termination, as appropriate.
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Require thorough knowledge of the restaurant/hotel practices and procedures in order to perform non-repetitive analytical work.
- Supervision/management communication skills are required. Required the ability to investigate and analyze current activities or information and make logical conclusions and recommendations.