Apply for this vacancy
We are looking for a a highly-driven restaurant manager to join a fantastic brand.
- 3 years experience as a Restaurant Manager
- Ensures high standards are upheld
- Manages rules and policies fairly and consistently
Creates Accountability for Performance – Teaches others to take personal ownership of decisions and results (mistakes and successes); ensures others are held responsible for their behaviors and attitudes while holding them to high standards; consistently provides feedback and recognition for good work and applies appropriate consequences for non-performance, as necessary; follows up.
Plans and Organizes – Plans, coordinates, and structures work activities to ensure efficiency; identifies critical paths associated with the completion of activities; obtains and manages resources so that work objectives are accomplished on time and within budget or prescribed guidelines.
Leads Teams – Encourages a team spirit of collaborative effort and results across employees; models expected behaviors; facilitates team processes; provides structure and direction to enable the team to accomplish its goals; helps the team analyze how it can become more effective.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Degree in Management, food service, or a hospitality-related field preferred
Other Key Qualifications (Training, Knowledge, and/or Certification):
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft, Labor Management System, Talent Acquisition System, Kitchen Display System, Table Management System, and Inventory and Ordering Systems
- Knowledge of Culinary Back Office Systems
- Able to use appropriate labor reports and staffing guidelines
- Experience creating schedules for hourly employees
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of employees within the restaurant as well as with guests
- Excellent planning and organization skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience supervising the culinary or service operations of a full service restaurant and/or a formal education in the hospitality industry
- Proven ability to lead the overall culinary or guest service experience
- Experience recruiting, selecting and retaining hourly employees
- Experience training, coaching and developing hourly employees to ensure that they are able to perform to the best of their abilities.
- Experience setting high standards and holding employees accountable for meeting those standards
- Ability to develop service improvement or culinary plans based upon business and service results