Apply for this vacancy
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for leading restaurant operations with a focus on delivering high-quality service.
- 3 Years of restaurant management experience
- Experience with inventory and ordering
- Excels with customer service and driving sales
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
- Driving sales and guest satisfaction
- Creating a FUN safe environment for team members to develop
- Ensuring compliance with all employment policies
- Managing performance of team members, including conducting performance evaluations, training, coaching, and discipline
- Selecting top talent to add to our winning team
- Understanding, and practicing safe food handling procedures while maintaining a clean and safe environment for guests at all times
Our leadership mentors and develops team members so that they can fast track to reach their career goals. We take pride in our commitment to giving our managers an increased degree of flexibility to help balance their busy lives while supporting their professional goals.
Enjoy work-life balance.
Our managers’ quality of life is very important to us. Balance is achieved by working with everyone’s schedules and having operating hours between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. Say goodbye to early mornings and late nights!
Get benefits worth bragging about.
- Competitive base salary & achievable quarterly bonus eligibility
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, vision insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (RSP) (company match after 1 year of service)
- Paid vacation, Dining discounts, Tuition reimbursement program
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 1+ years management or supervisory experience in the restaurant, hotel, retail or general business required *2+ years casual dining or full-service restaurant management experience preferred
- Food Handlers Certificate, local and provincial certifications, or the ability to obtain required
- Must be willing to complete a criminal/security check