Apply for this vacancy
This a rare opportunity for a refined restaurant general manager. You are drive by guest satisfaction and perfect delivery of service.
- 5 years general management
- High end serve levels
- Operatons wizzard
We are seeking a passionate food and beverage General Manager to take control of the newest venues.
The suitable candidate should have vast experience in the hospitality field; some new opening experience would be a distinct advantage. They should be driven by delivering a superior guest experience through effective leadership, planning and instilling a culture of hospitality and excellence.
They will work closely with the Director of Mixology and Culinary team to craft and curate the entire experience ensuring every interaction and touchpoint are in line with the overarching culture and expectations of the venues.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Food and Beverage, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To build and train the team to deliver on this exciting venture
- To actively participate in the selection of beverage and food items and pricing, ensuring accurate data and feedback is taken into consideration when making decisions
- Ensure members are being coached and held accountable for their duties.
- Drives revenue through maximizing seating’s and meal periods, monitors seating times and booking trends.
- To put in place a relevant upselling program ensuring average checks are monitored and opportunities to increase these are capitalized on.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the restaurant and ensures a high level of guest satisfaction
- Overall financial responsibility for the restaurant including scheduling, inventory control and effective use of the POS and all available tools.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure the restaurant is active on social media and within the food and restaurant community within the city and province.
- OS&E inventory control, effectively using the stewarding resources to make sure the restaurant is always fully stocked with all necessary items for service.