Apply for this vacancy
All the locations are desired hot spots. This is Brand is the cutting edge of trendy and looking for next all star regional manager.
- 5 years gerneral managment experience
- strong leadership
- advanced financial accume
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Operations Manager
Reporting to the Senior Director of Operations, The Regional Operations Manager (ROM) is a restaurant’s primary point of contact and is responsible to partner with Restaurant owners and/or GM’s to develop, and facilitate the required capabilities to deliver results within their assigned restaurants. The Regional Operations Manager (ROM) audits and inspects the restaurant to ensure adherence to brand standards and develops action plans in partnership with the Franchise partner to improve operational performance. A ROM is accountable for key financial and performance measures within his/her region, including sales, SRS, SRGC, EBITDA, Guest experience scores, Steritech and Associate engagement. A ROM oversees a region with overall responsibility for 15-35 corporate and franchise locations.
Deliver a Perfect Guest Experience by:
- Establish and build a trusting relationship with Franchise Partners by conducting valuable, purpose-driven restaurant visits with operational intensity to improve business results.
- Conduct restaurant Operations Excellence Evaluations (OEE), based on the frequency as outlined in the annual brand plans. Key areas of focus include measuring the brand standards, a full review of Front of the House, Heart of the House, Safety, Security, Associate Relations and Food Safety.
- Observe, assess and score the restaurant based on the pre-set brand standard audit.
- Coach Associates and Franchise partners in the moment to educate and inspire a change in behavior. Communicate and share brand standards and available resources that assist the restaurant owner/leader to remedy the gaps.
- Communicate and share brand standards and available resources that assist the restaurant owner/leader to remedy the gaps while conducting your audit.
- Identify gaps and opportunities and determine root causes in operating standards and overall Guest satisfaction; share the results with the Franchise partner/GM.
- Coach and teach restaurant owner/leader solutions to identified gaps (hourly training tools, “spec” books, Restaurant Leadership Certification resources, Learning Centre programs)
- Flag key issues raised during the audit and resolve in a timely manner, leveraging key Restaurant Support Centre resources where required. Report on trends during weekly team meetings, one on one discussion’s to ensure root cause is resolved.
- Liaise between restaurant owner/leader and brand leadership team to ensure issues that have been identified that are negatively impacting PGE metrics are communicated.
- Prepare for audits by being knowledgeable about the restaurants' financial performance, results from previous restaurant audits, in play action plan progress etc..i.e. PGE dashboard metrics, past food safety results. Flag any ongoing actions that have not been addressed.
- Lead all areas of new restaurant openings and assist in ensuring new restaurants reach their business goals.
- Visit restaurants on the frequency required by the restaurant segmentation model.
- Communicate and influence store level buy-in of restaurant ready marketing plans and programs; initiate where required, local store marketing
Development of others – Associate Engagement
- Coach and develop restaurant leaders to deliver Perfect Guest Experiences and on their individual development plans for corporate locations.
- Coach Restaurant Leaders to provide developmental feedback to increase leadership capability within the restaurants.
- Ensure that the region is fully staffed with the right people by adhering to the approved selection process, developing and retaining great Associates and maintaining a pipeline of candidates ready to fill vacancies.
- Establish clear business goals and financial targets with Franchise partner/GM.
- Suggest operational improvements that drive the same restaurant sales or reduce costs for the Franchise Partner/GM.
- Identify opportunities and best practices to improve the profitability of restaurants (both Franchise and Corporate).
- Conduct quarterly business update for the region.
- Ensure compliance with employment standards, human rights, health and safety, and WHMIS within the region.
- Ensure effective implementation and compliance of the Steritech and Pest Control Programs.
- 5+ years as General Manager is considered a requirement; Multi-Unit experience is preferred.
- Post-Secondary Education is required.
- Experience in Operations considered an asset.
- Key Account Management is considered an asset.
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective conflict management skills.
- Effective Influencing skills.