Apply for this vacancy
this is a busy casual dining brand that is looking for a stong kitchen leader.
- 2-3 Kitchen management
- strong organizational skills
- high business accume
Reporting to the General Manager, the Kitchen Manager will ensure that all Boston Pizza guests are provided with the best culinary experience possible and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner
• Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and plating standards.
• Foster a positive company culture.
• Manage and execute all aspects of heart of house human resources: recruitment and selection, training, performance management, recognition and development.
• Oversee and manage Food Costs: including ordering production and weekly inventory. Analyze, identify opportunities, create an action plan, communicate and monitor results.
• Manage and deliver the Perfect Guest Experience through effective scheduling: Maintain an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs.
• Lead, manage and deliver the Perfect Culinary Experience each shift: Oversee preparation, production, presentation, cleanliness, teamwork and safety throughout each shift.
• Shift management of controllable costs: Food, beverage, labour and QC prom line.
• Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to every shift.
• Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs.
• Leadership skills - able to direct and supervise staff.
• Previous scheduling experience an asset.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be eligible to work in Canada.