Apply for this vacancy
A General Manager in premium casual full service dining.
The General Manager maintains accountability for the efficient and profitable operation of the restaurant; the consistent delivery of customer service to all guests; the maintenance of restaurant quality; the leadership and development of team members; the creation and maintenance of an environment of trust, credibility, dignity, and respect. The General Manager exercises independent judgment and sets the standard in the day-to-day performance of job duties. The General Manager must ensure that company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained in a consistent manner.
- Manage and analyze financial parameters and controls for all areas of the restaurant and determine business priorities.
- Ensuring complete guest satisfaction at all times, at an excellent level.
- Ensuring positive morale and upstanding ethics of your managers and crew.
- Provide on-going motivation, coaching and effective leadership development of team members and managers.
- Oversee and ensure general maintenance and cleanliness of property is maintained at all times.
- Expert scheduling.
- Achieving financial targets and performance goals.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous Management Experience required within a large volume, full-service restaurant or bar.
- Impeccable English communication skills, written and spoken. (Bilingual French is an asset)
- Ability to delegate and follow-up.
- Ability to train and lead other managers.
- Ability to train others to: master technical skills, serve guests with enthusiasm, sell as part of the dining experience, assert authority and make judgments.
- Complete knowledge of all positions and functional areas within the restaurant.
- High level of organizational and communication ability.
- Complete understanding and belief in company philosophy and goals of quality and improvement.
- Understanding of what it means to be a company, Ambassador.
- Strong local store marketing skills and event management.