Apply for this vacancy
A powerful GM in Toronto
We are seeking a passionate food and beverage General Manager.
The suitable candidate should have vast experience in the hospitality field; some new opening experience would be a distinct advantage. They should be driven by delivering a superior guest experience through effective leadership, planning and instilling a culture of hospitality and excellence.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Regional Manager. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To build and train the team to deliver on this exciting venture
- To actively participate in the selection of beverage and food items and pricing, ensuring accurate data and feedback is taken into consideration when making decisions
- Ensure members are being coached and held accountable for their duties.
- Drives revenue through maximizing seating’s and meal periods, monitors seating times and booking trends.
- To put in place a relevant upselling program ensuring average checks are monitored and opportunities to increase these are capitalized on.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the restaurant and ensures a high level of guest satisfaction
- Overall financial responsibility for the restaurant including scheduling, inventory control and effective use of the POS and all available tools.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure the restaurant is active on social media and within the food and restaurant community within the city and province.
- OS&E inventory control, effectively using the stewarding resources to make sure the restaurant is always fully stocked with all necessary items for service.