Apply for this vacancy
Premium restaurant brand requires top level General Manager in Calgary.
- Must have 3 plus years of previous GM experience in a premium casual restaurant
- Strong financial acumen
- Team builder, sales minded and customer centric
- To build and train the team to deliver on this exciting venture
- To actively participate in the selection of beverage and food items and pricing, ensuring accurate data and feedback is taken into consideration when making decisions
- Ensure that regular effective training is taking place and that team members are being coached and held accountable for their duties.
- Drives revenue through maximizing seating and meal periods monitors seating times and booking trends.
- To put in place a relevant upselling program ensuring average checks are monitored and opportunities to increase these are capitalized on.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the restaurant and ensures a high level of guest satisfaction
- Overall financial responsibility for the restaurant including scheduling, inventory control, and effective use of the POS and all available tools.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure the restaurant is active on social media and within the food and restaurant community within the city and province.
- OS&E inventory control, effectively using the stewarding resources to make sure the restaurant is always fully stocked with all necessary items for service.
- Responsible for ensuring every employee is working effectively and efficiently as well as improving employee morale and employee relations
- Prior Restaurant General Manager experience essential
- Must be passionate about customer service
- Be able to show a proven track record of successful management roles
- Be aware of and up to date with Food & Beverage trends
- Actively participate within the food and beverage scene in Calgary
- Have the hospitality gene
- Be driven by leading a successful and passionate team
- Available for varying shifts including weekends and holidays