Apply for this vacancy
The Manager, Sales & Special Events is responsible for developing strategies and initiatives to generate large group sales.
- F&B Events Business Development
- Leading Spa Group Downtown Toronto
- Multi Unit Sales
- Develop and apply Private Dining and Group Sales strategies and initiatives
- Application of sales strategies and initiatives, including the development of sales materials – group packages, cold calling, networking, social media and events – to develop private dining and group sales
- Build and maintain database outlining previous agreements, minimum spends, guest preferences, processes, documentations, etc.
- Oversee & manage all Private Dining and Group Sales inquiries and bookings
- Respond to RFP (Request for Proposal) within 48 hours
- Advise on all clients needs such as: menu and beverage selection, dietary needs/exceptions, décor, special requests, and event flow
- Work with Reservations Coordinator to prepare & draft written agreements outlining occasion elements; including but not limited to, minimum spends, food and beverage commitments, band bookings and drink tickets
- As the face of restaurant, follow-up with event organizers to thank them or to recover them, should their party not have met their expectations
- You are the personality and passion with the client and the entrepreneur with building the revenues.
- Aid in recruitment and selection of dedicated Reservations Coordinator
- Create, update and maintain all reservation & host reference materials including group functions and procedures