Apply for this vacancy
Director is responsible for directing, leading and overseeing all Food & Beverage Operations, inventory, F&B product offerings and cost controls.
- 10 plus years of experience in management of food and beverage
- Proven track record of strategic accomplishments in F&B
- Valid Serve it Right, Food Safety Level 2 training required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Hospitality, Business, or Culinary Arts or a combination of related education and training.
- Valid Serve it Right, Food Safety Level 2 training required.
- Seven+ years of experience in management of food and beverage services and 3+ years at the senior management level as the functional lead for food and beverage operations in a multi-outlet environment with annual revenues of $15 million or more.
- A strong record of accomplishment in developing and implementing successful food and beverage strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives that resulted in increased profits.
- Proven success record in improving guest satisfaction and financial performance; negotiating and managing vendor contracts.
- Experience in managing change and creating a service-oriented culture while working in fast-paced, complex environments with a high degree of organizational effectiveness.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Comprehensive knowledge of events, entertainment and sporting venue management and the venue business model with a record of accomplishment of innovative ideas
- Administration and management knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Applied business knowledge to understand risk management and objectives of the company’s business to accurately diagnose strengths and weaknesses, anticipate opportunities and risks, identify issues, and develop strategies and plans to align individual and team actions with strategies and plans to drive business results.
- Knowledge of labour legislation, liquor regulations, food safety, and related operational legislation.
- Knowledge of current and emerging food and beverage trends and use of analytics to shape and inform current and future business plans.
- Knowledge of business and management principles including strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources management, finance/budgeting, and project management.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization and partners.
- Proficiency for managing multiple, complex priorities with demanding timeframes
- Strong organizational, planning and multi-tasking skills with attention to detail
- Computer proficiency required including advanced Excel, Word & Outlook
Management Core Competencies: Holding People Accountable, Team Leadership, Results Orientation, Initiative, Influencing Others, and Fostering Teamwork
Other: Must be able to obtain and maintain a satisfactory Criminal Record Check for the duration of employment. ‹ Back