Apply for this vacancy
A talented social media content guru!
employees company perfection in everything they do
● Create an environment that is warm, welcoming and filled with positivity for guests and employees
● Uphold our standards at all times and treat everyone with courtesy and respect
● Capture and produce engaging content in-restaurant as well as enhance existing assets for our diverse range of
brands and social media platforms
● Assist with graphic design needs (marketing collateral, email marketing, signage, advertisements)
● Execute social media digital ad campaigns and implement a micro-targeted strategy that understands our guests
needs and tailors our communications accordingly; experience with OpenTable, Seven Rooms, Facebook Ad
Manager, Display Ads and Google Analytics
● Complete copy writing for social media, website and other business needs that is aligned with the brand voice and
● Own community management piece in the U.S
● Own website management, from menu updates to complete redesigns
● Support social media KPI goals that include growing the accounts and driving reservations
● Support influence marketing, seedings and campaigns
● Execute monthly marketing reports for each restaurant
● Collaborate with the entire marketing department to strategize content, marketing calendars, brand partnerships,
experiential initiatives and more
● You obsess over culture, food, tech and a perfectly crafted Internet meme. Your uncanny ability to scroll Instagram
while simultaneously brainstorming the next viral digital campaign is second to none.
● You have an impeccable ability to produce thumb-stopping content that engages our key demographic - a.k.a.
● You have experience in content creation, website management, community management, creative ideation, and
possess exceptional interpersonal skills and sufficient industry knowledge.
● Content production experience
● Fully understand and embody the company can-do attitude, demonstrating a level of passion and
dedication where no task is beneath you.
● Thrive in a collaborative environment
● A proactive team player that embodies our spirit of entrepreneurship and mutual respect
● Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
● Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
● Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Education Qualification. Preference for candidates with a concentration in Marketing or
● Results-oriented and impeccably organized