Apply for this vacancy
Our client has been a staple in the Alberta theatre scene for 20 years. The Corporate Sales Coordinator leads the sales team to fill the theatre.
- At least 2 years sales experience required
- Strong closing experience
- Creative marketing approach
Corporate Sales Coordinator
Under the general supervision of the General Manager, the primary function of this position is to lead the sales team to realize and maintain growth in Corporate Sales, Groups, Tour Groups and other areas as identified.
- Overall sales activities including telephone contact, distribution of information via internet, e-mail or mail.
- Participate in development of communications plan for corporate contacts on show by show basis. Establish which groups to target, how often, in what manner, content of information
- Budgeting time, setting schedules, establishing and satisfying quotas
- Coordinating internet mail outs and phone contacts for Corporate Club members, Tour groups, etc.
- Maintain active communication lists (Corporate club membership, hotels, group tours, etc)
- Complete Group/Corporate booking sheets, function sheets. Coordinate details with clients and theatre staff.
- Participate in marketing of season’s tickets and gift certificates
- Handle telephone inquiries and bookings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Understand sales function and its relative importance to overall operation
- Capable of taking initiative and working with minimum supervision
- A team player with positive attitude
- Demonstrate mature judgment and discretion
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Committed to detail
- Ability to set realistic goals and work toward achieving these goals
- Ability to set priorities on daily and long-term basis
- Comfortable providing direction and motivation to sales team
- Excellent organizational skills mandatory
- Excellent computer skills mandatory
- Previous sales experience an asset