Apply for this vacancy
This is a busy corporate brand restaurant that is looking for a strong chef leader
- Strong communication and mentorship
- 2-3 years as a leader in the BOH
- advanced skills in COGS
As the leader in the back of the house you will direct and control the Culinary Operations of the restaurant at an excellent level while maintaining and abiding by all standards, policies and/or procedures set forth by the company and any applicable government agencies. You will be able to maximize long-term profitability through excellent leadership. This includes, but is not limited to maintaining high morale within your team and executing/driving excellence in food quality, food preparation, cleanliness and the ongoing skills of your crew and management within the kitchen.
- Providing leadership, training, and ongoing morale for a large culinary crew and Identifying skill and leadership potential in your crew and developing those exceptional individuals into management roles within our company.
- Full kitchen execution and managing quality assurance during high revenue periods.
- Inventory and inventory management and expert scheduling.
- Managing and submitting periodic weekly and monthly reporting regarding labor cost, food cost, etc.
- Previous experience managing a large culinary team in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience managing the culinary team of a Premium Casual or Fine Dining restaurant.
- Food Safe Certified
- Knowledge and consistent compliance of government health and safety standards.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Self-motivated/driven, positive/high energy, excellent written and verbal communication skills, administration skills, adaptability/flexibility, dependability/attendance, appearance/grooming.
- Proven ability to achieve short and long term business goals.
Must have experience in the Canadian Hospitality Industry, and legal to work in Canada. ‹ Back