Apply for this vacancy
Premium Restaurant Group with locations in Miami is looking for a culinary leader to lead the operations of their South Beach location.
- Great Growth Opportunity
- Culinary Focused Group
What's on your plate?
● With the Culinary team, create an environment that is genuine, humble, welcoming and filled with positivity for guests and employees
● Through continuous training, share positive and constructive performance feedback with Culinary Leaders to support the development of curiosity and courage leaders
● Lead by example, with the utmost integrity and do what is right for our company, guest, people and environment
● Executing the vision for the culinary programs, including the costing, structured integration and standardization for each concept
● Providing leadership mentor-ship to all culinary management at the restaurant level, holding all leadership team members accountable to established company and statutory standards
● Protecting the integrity of all current and future recipes and procedures
● Ensuring all new menus are rolled out to established costing standards and remain within budget, inclusive of recipe completion, all sub recipes and plated recipes, and running a PMIX to ensure the theoretical food cost is lower than budget.
● Supporting each restaurant across all aspects of the kitchen
● Holding the Executive Chefs accountable to daily reporting, costing schedules. Being aware of all reports on Cost of Goods Sold (COGS), labor and other kitchen relevant information on a daily basis.
● Provide weekly reports on Cost of Good Sold (COGS) and labor as well as other pertinent information pertaining to kitchen operations, to the Culinary Director.
● Work towards uniform purchasing, and consolidating suppliers to leverage pricing purchasing power to gain best pricing.
● Partner with Chief Culinary Officer to successfully execute new restaurant openings across North America
● Understand and interpret all relevant financial statements including Profit & Loss Statements