Apply for this vacancy
Our client requires a strong restaurant Assistant Manager to support the General Manager in all day to day operations of the Restaurant.
- 2 years of leadership experience
- Some exposure to scheduling, inventory or training
- Must be comfortable and confident with running the floor
As a Restaurant Manager, you will be responsible for leading restaurant operations with a focus on Beverage and Hospitality, Service or Culinary. You will also hire, train and inspire the people that make your restaurant a standout. Success is measured by consistent financial results, exceptional guest experience and your team’s growth and development.
Train with the best in the business.
No other restaurant company puts more effort into developing talent than Red Lobster. We offer an award-winning 11-week in-restaurant training program for new managers, individual development plans and ongoing training and certification programs to keep you at the top of your game.
Enjoy work-life balance.
Our managers’ quality of life is very important to us. Balance is achieved by working with everyone’s schedules and having operating hours between 11 a.m. and 11 p.m. — shorter than many other restaurants.
Education, Experience and other Key Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- 2+ years management or supervisory experience in a restaurant, hotel, retail or general business required
- 2+ years casual dining or full-service restaurant management experience preferred