Apply for this vacancy
A young star who wants to learn about great management technical skill in casual dining!
Do you have a desire to run a multi-million-dollar business without an MBA? Reporting to the Director of Operations, the General Manager will ensure that all guests are provided with the best experience possible, and all day-to-day responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
- Create, lead, and manage a positive and fun restaurant culture.
- Increase sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
- Lead, implement and manage all aspect of human resources: recruitment and selection, coaching, training, performance management, recognition, and development.
- Lead, manage and deliver a friendly Perfect Guest Experience: dine-in, sports bar, take-out, and delivery.
- Develop and manage the business plan: focus on standards, sales, costs, and personnel.
- Develop strong relationship with corporate staff and vendors to ensure the restaurant runs efficiently on a day-to-day basis and meets all policies and procedures.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Lead local store marketing and community involvement, plans and execution.
- Effectively oversee controllable costs: food, beverage, labor and quality control promo line.
- Manage fixed costs: continually research and evaluate to minimize costs and optimize SLA’s.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and followed.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate security protocols for guest, employee, and restaurant safety.
Other duties as required. Qualification Requirements:
- 4-6 years of progressive management experience in a full-service restaurant.
- Proven leadership skills and ability to follow-through.
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel) and Point of Sale system.
- Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: preparation, purchasing, sanitation, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
- Must be able to work flexible hours during, evening, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills – able to direct, coach and supervise a team.
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Strictly must maintain the Standard, Polices and Ministry of health requirements.
- Company’s policy must be always maintained. GM must maintain Privacy and confidentiality, if fail to maintain that result in automatic termination.
- Manager/Staff Schedule
- Invoicing / P & L
- Labour cost should be maintained at FOH 10.5% HOH 10.5%
- GM Should report weekly inventory, food cost and LWB cost and sales numbers (how much purchased and how much sold for)
- Make kitchen Manager accountable to perform his/her all the duties