Apply for this vacancy
Do you want to be a GM with one of the best restaurant companies in Canada?
- Responsible for creating and enhancing a restaurant culture that drives excellence in every aspect of hospitality success including top line revenues, excellent service standards, high quality product from the culinary and bar teams, dynamic culture, strong morale, and superior profit management to achieve financial goals.
- Establish, direct and review performance standards in food preparation and production to ensure effective, controlled and coordinated results are achieved i.e. quality, specs, service, costs controls, etc.
- Monitors, directs and coordinates effective sanitation, cleanliness and organization effort throughout the operation.
- Establishes, directs and reviews beverage procedures to ensure adequate accountability, quality, presentation and service performance.
- Remains current on federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations with respect to our industry. Produces approved budgets, and operates within established guidelines regarding costs, expenses, sales and profits.
- AGM's are directly overseeing the recruitment, training, development and mentoring of current leaders and Chefs and future GM’s and Chefs.
- Direct involvement in and follow up with, all disciplinary action and performance management of all management team members; (working in conjunction with Human Resources).
- Conducts frequent site reviews and audits of your restaurant to ensure excellence in all areas.
- Handles or assists with any guest related complaints and/or comments as well as coordinates the proper follow up.
- Oversees the development of management and crew to ensure training and guidance.
- Prepares all local financial and operational weekly reporting required for delivering and analyzing the financial results of the restaurants on a regular basis. Reviews any significant variances from the budgeted figures. Ensures practices meet or exceed yearly financial targets.
- Monitors the expenses of the restaurants to ensure that effective cost-containment practices are in place. Also ensures that operating expenses are in line with those of comparable properties and industry standards.
- Evaluates training procedures to assure that all employees are contributing to a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Management, teaching and coaching of our business success foundation
- Champion’s recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market to meet our goal of being the employer of choice in the restaurant industry.
- Key contributor to long term planning and brand positioning.
- Project management of multiple programs and priorities.
- Multiple department communication and execution details for alignment of all food related activities.
- Coordinate and implement food promotions, menu planning to maximize guest experience and sales growth.
- Coaching your leadership team on restaurant execution.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key suppliers, influencers and industry stakeholders through communication and support for operational teams.